Monday, August 18, 2014

New stamp set :)


As some of you may already know, I have recently moved from PA to NC!  I FINALLY got to go to one of the local stamping/scrapbooking stores and fell in love with it! The ladies were very friendly and so helpful and I am really looking forward to taking a Karen Burniston class there this fall! Betty's Creative Studio carried so many NEW products that I always have to go online to order so I was absolutely star struck! LOL
While there, I picked up one of Sherri Baldy's My Besties Stamp sets (which I have only ever seen online as "digistamps") and tried to mimic one of the samples they had already made at the store because I thought it was so cute! It used washi tape, which has become one of my latest obsessions, so their sample caught my eye right away...and to top it off---my favorite---black and white polka dots!

 
Recipe:
Sherri Baldy My-Besties Stamps MYB-0111
SU! Brights candy dots
SU! Blendabilities
SU! Island Indigo, Whisper White, and Summer Starfruit cardstock
Core'dinations Midnight canvas textured cardstock
K&Co. Primary Designer paper
Wink of Stella Gl. Dark Pink 027
Sakura white Jelly Roll pen
Hero Arts (pink) Gemstones
Ranger Glossy Accents (on eyes and pink clothing patches)
MCT Lost at Sea Coordinating Porthole Die
B&W polka dots washi tape (Brand name unknown-from Michaels)
 
As you can see, I have a LONG way to go before mastering the blendabilities technique! haha!
I love playing with them so much though that I'm just going to keep watching videos and trying!
 
Hope you are all having a nice day!
It's kind of gloomy here...saw a few sprinkles of rain, but hoping it doesn't last long!
 
Have a crafty day!
Brandy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment