Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another year older...

Hello everyone...hope you are all having a wonderful day! I have decided to make an honest attempt at writing more posts on my blog, so here is what I have to share with you today:



Recipe:

This was one of three attempt at using the *NEW* SU! Blendabilities markers and I will say I REALLY like them!!! There isn't much room for error as long as you make sure you are using a dye ink such as the Memento Ink pad I mentioned in the above recipe so that the markers don't bleed.  There are also ALOT of great You Tube videos out there to show you how to use them!  Three coordinating colors come in each set so it takes the guesswork out of blending the colors! :)

Hope you enjoyed today's project...
 Happy crafting!
Brandy

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment