Friday, August 29, 2014

It's 5 o'clock SOMEWHERE! :)

Still practicing with the Blendabilites markers
...and still got a LONG way to go! lol

 
Recipe:
Scruffy Little Cat - Chelsea
SU! Summer Starfruit and Whisper White cardstock
Core'dinations Midnight Canvas texture cardstock
SU! Blendabilities markers
Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges 
Spellbinders Card Creator Dies-Polka Dots
MCT Fun Speech Bubbles die
MCT Some Days Simply Require stamp set (sentiments)
Wink of Stella GL. Black 010 (eyelashed, outfit, and high heels)
Ranger Glossy Accents (on champagne glass and bubbles)
 
I regret that I did not take a picture of
the inside before I mailed it out! :(
I used MCT Some Days Simply require
stamp set again on the inside:
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Cheers
-and-
Happy Birthday to You!
 
I don't know about all of you,
but I just love Chelsea's eyelashes! :)
 
** HAPPY Birthday Aunt Jean! **
 
Have A Fantastic Day everyone!
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment