Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thinking outside of the box!


Oval and Oval Scalloped Edge Nestabilities
Small Dot Embossing Folder
Frames Embossing Folder
SU stocking punch and coordinating stamp set, medium oval, and scalloped edge punches
Welcome baby stamp

I also made this card, which was designed by Angie Phillips, at the SU Stamp Camp last evening.  Angie used a stamp of a Christmas stocking, embossed them in white, cut the top off and adhered them lower on the stockings, and tied little white bow strings to them to make them look like BOOTIES!  I was very impressed by this idea because lots of times I have stamps that I feel are no longer of use to me after I have used them in their "original" form, however, Angie showed me that there is often other options when you THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brandy, this is SO adorable!!! I love the idea behind the booties. You clever girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandy! I am a new follower! I found you on the cricut is close to my heart site that I participate in also. Your work is beautiful! Can't wait to see more! I'd love if you'd stop by and become a follower of mine also. TFS. Gina
    creationsbyGina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete