Saturday, April 13, 2019

April planner layout


Any planners out there?


I have several planners that I work out of. The one pictured above is The Happy Planner!

I used several Paper Sweeties Planner Series stamp sets:
All Occassions
Appointments
Celebrate
Checklist
Everyday Basics
Happy Icons
Vacation

I also used a sentiment from the Paper Sweeties stamp set Spring is Here.
This shop also carries the Doodlebug Design Hoppy Easter 6x6 paper pad and
Simply Spring icons stickers that I incorporated into my layout.

The Travel with the 1407 spring clip was a perfect addition and it
helps me find my page quickly when my planner is closed.

Hope this post inspires you to find a new creative outlet
if you have never tried decorating a planner before!

Enjoy your day!
Brandy

1 comment:

  1. Cute planner pages! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete