Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Prima tag


Last week I made a free 'make at take' at our local
scrapbook store in Greensboro, NC ~ Betty's Creative Studio.
Prima Ambassador Tara Nixon Cox was there demoing on
 "Prima Day"! She had various products there for us to try such
as their infamous flowers, glitter, stencils and transparent mat gel!
She gave us the option of making a card or 12 inch watercolor tag.
I was very pleased with how my project turned out so I wanted to
 share it with all of you! If you click on the actual picture above you
can see a much crisper view of the tag. I am still trying to figure
out why I can't get my pictures to be more clear in the actual post
anymore. If anyone has any advice and would like to leave me a
message I would be very appreciative! Thanks so much!
 
Enjoy your week!
Brandy
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment