Friday, March 20, 2015

3D Easter basket

 
 Hello again! Today we made Easter projects to share with you!
 
 
SU! Berry basket die and cardstock
Cricut cartridge images:
chick-Create A Critter
chocolate bunny-Easter 2010
pick-Freshly Picked
Cardz TV "Mixed Messages" stamp set

Once again to save time I used the Cricut Explore Print then Cut
 feature which never disappoints even without the 3D effect.
It's a great feature to use when you're short on time which
I seem to be lately between work, taking care of my 3
 year old, and helping out with my 6 month old grandson!
Wouldn't change it for the world though! :)
 

 
This stamp set is from Cardz TV's
NEW release which I am in love with!!!
 
Also iff you haven't checked them out already, be sure to head
over to Cardz TV to see the rest of the Design Team's
projects! They did a fantastic job as always!

Have a joyous day!
Brandy

 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. LOVE your basket, sweetie! That is really awesome, bet the boys can't wait to dig in! lol WIsh I was there., It looks so good, I would help them. hahaha I bought the stamps already, they are soooooo nice. BIg thanks, Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sweet little Easter Basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute & Fun!!
    New Follower
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Brandy! Love that little chick-a-dee in the corner. :-)

    ReplyDelete