Thursday, May 17, 2012

An oldie, but GOODY!!!

After searching high and low for something a little "different" to make, I found a cool easel/gift card in a magazine from the UK which I hope you will enjoy as much as I did! I recreated this card with a retired CTMH stamp set called 'Do Nothing' that I luv to use so much, especially as summer approaches!







To create: Paint four small matchboxes with white craft paint. Cut a square of cardstock to fit under the matchboxes. Attach so that a matchbox opens on each side. Stick another square of cardstock on the top of the matchboxes. Then attach an easel card on the base, stamp, color, and decorate as desired. Decorate sides of matchboxes with patterned paper and brads.

Matchboxes make great pockets for gift cards! Fill them with little treats, tiny seashells, or whatever else may coordinate with your card choice.

Have a great day!!!
Brandy

1 comment: