Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hooray For You


This card was made for my neighbor's son who is graduating from high school in June (WOW does that make me OLD!).  I know it's only April, but since I have a 6 month old baby, you never know when you are going to have some "free" time to yourself to get your projects done! LOL (not that I am complaining!!!) 

Card Recipe:  The graduate image is made from the NEW Paper Dolls Teen Scene cricut cartridge and cut at 7".  This cartridge is SOOO nice because the images layer in such a way that seem to make the teens somewhat "dimensional".  They are also very "trendy" images and quite easy to put together!  (NO tiny cuts!)  For the base of the card I used a Close To My Heart Die-Cut card in Colonial White which comes in a pack of 10   pre-cut 3 1/2" x 8" cards.  These die-cut cards are very cool because they stand up like an easel, which you will be able to see in the side-view picture below...The sentiment is from a CTMH acrylic stamp set called "4 My Friend"...and last but not least I finished the card off by using a white gel pen to stitch around the outside of the textured green layer of paper which came from my "scraps".


If you are looking for a graduation card, this one goes together rather quickly and if need be there is also a sexy little female graduate available on this cartridge too! LOL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment